Comprehensive dental care for ages 1 – 18
The American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the American Dental Association recommend the first dental visit before the age of 1 year.
We offer high quality dental care in a fun and easy environment!
- Comprehensive examinations
- Cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Low radiation, digital x-rays
- Fluoride treatments to prevent cavities
- Tooth colored fillings
- Stainless steel crowns (back teeth only)
- Tooth colored crowns (front and back teeth)
- In-office sedation
- Treatment under general anesthesia
Knee to knee exam and cleanings for our tiniest patients
In addition to serving as the primary dental provider for most patients, we also serve as the specialty provider for many dental offices in the desert region! These dental offices refer their most difficult, complex, unique and/or high-risk cases to us. Some examples include but are not limited to: patients with special needs (physiological, emotional, mental, etc.), trauma cases, sedation cases, and general anesthesia cases.